Owner of the Website
The owner of website available at www.mrkradcowie.pl (“Website”) is Magdalena Konik, Robert Konik, Krzysztof Konik MRK Radcowie Prawni s.c., ul. Rusznikarska 16/128, 31-261 Kraków („MRK Radcowie Prawni”). If you have any comments, questions or complaints, please contact MRK Radcowie Prawni. Complaints will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Contact details are available on Website in the “Contact” section.
For using the Website it is necessary to have a device with access to the Internet and a properly configured web browser, eg. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Prohibition of Unlawful activities
If you use the Website or receive informational and occasional materials, User must act in compliance with the law. In particular, it is prohibited to provide illegal content by the User.
All materials and messages posted on the Website are for informational purposes only. In no event shall they constitute legal advice or an offer within the meaning of the law. MRK Radcowie Prawni makes every effort to maintain the timeliness, reliability and suitability of the materials on the Website, but does not make any warranties and shall bear no responsibility in this respect.
This Website (its content and structure) is protected under copyright law. Using any materials or Website elements presented on the Website for commercial purposes without the consent of MRK Radcowie Prawni is prohibited.
- The MRK Radcowie Prawni is the controller of the personal data which it processes, under the regulations of Regulation [(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (‘GDPR’)]. MRK Radcowie Prawni processes personal data only in cases that are legally permitted under the terms of the law, including the GDPR. In particular, MRK Radcowie Prawni processes personal data when it is necessary: to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take an action at the request of such a person prior to the conclusion of the contract; to comply with the legal obligation to MRK Radcowie Prawni to which MRK Radcowie Prawni is subject; for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the MRK Radcowie Prawni (or other entities) or on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
- MRK Radcowie Prawni processes personal data only in cases that are legally permitted under the terms of the law, including the GDPR. In particular, MRK Radcowie Prawni processes personal data when it is necessary: to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take an action at the request of such a person prior to the conclusion of the contract; to comply with the legal obligation to MRK Radcowie Prawni to which MRK Radcowie Prawni is subject; for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the MRK Radcowie Prawni (or other entities) or on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
- MRK Radcowie Prawni only stores data for the period necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Persons whose data are processed by MRK Radcowie Prawni may, to the extent and subject to the exceptions provided for by applicable law, including the GDPR, exercise the right of access to the data, the right to rectification of the data, the right to erasure of the data, the right to restriction of processing of the data, the right to data portability (if they were processed by MRK Radcowie Prawni in an automated manner, and the legal ground for processing is consent or personal data are processed on the basis of contract), the right to object to the processing of data and the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. In the case of processing based on the consent of the data subject, data subject has the right to withdraw that consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- MRK Radcowie Prawni processes personal data using appropriate, technical and organizational security measures.
- The recipients of the data processed by MRK Radcowie Prawni are to the extent necessary: MRK Radcowie Prawni employees and associates; public authorities; processors acting on behalf of MRK Radcowie Prawni (m.in. providing IT and marketing services); entities providing MRK Radcowie Prawni with services supporting the activities of MRK Radcowie Prawni.
- In connection with the functioning of the Website, the information contained in the so-called cookie files are automatically processed. These files are computer data, including, in particular, text files that are stored on the end device of the Website User and are used for the purpose of using this Website. The entity that stores cookie files on the User’s end device and accessing them is MRK Radcowie Prawni. When using the Website by the User, data such as: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type are being automatically collected.
- The Website uses the following types of cookie files:
- Performance cookies – enabling the collection of information on how Users use the Website.
- Functional cookie files – registering the choices made by Users (such as the language or region in which Users reside). These files can also be used to remember the changes made by the User, e.g. changes in the size and font of the text and other parts of the Site that can be edited.
- Necessary cookie files – enabling the use of services available within the Website.
- Two types of cookie files are used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. The first of them are temporary files that remain on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the Website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent files remain on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies do not change the configuration of the device used by the User, they do not serve to install or uninstall any computer programs, nor do they interfere with the integrity of the User’s system or data.
- Data collected when the User uses the Website may be saved in the server logs. In addition, MRK Radcowie Prawni uses Google Analytics (web analytics system) to collect and analyze information about the use of the site. Information in connection with the Google Analytics service is stored for a period of 26 months. In order to use this service, the information collected is passed to Google, which has the EU-US Privacy Shield certificate, which is covered by the decision of the European Commission on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-US Privacy Shield. To disable Google Analytics, please use http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and the add-on available there. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/.
- The consent for storing or accessing cookies by MRK Radcowie Prawni on the device of the Website User is expressed by means of the software settings (web browser) installed in the telecommunications terminal device used by him. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. The User can opt out of cookies or delete them by selecting the appropriate settings in the software they use (web browser). The following links provide information on how to delete cookies in the example web browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- The data collected in connection with your use of the Website is used to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, for statistical purposes (e.g. the popularity survey of individual sections), for the purpose of optimizing the use of the Website by site user.
Providing information and occasional materials
Further information regarding the provision of the information and occasional materials is available here.